Here are some travel blogs that I love reading
1. Bruised Passports: Great amalgamation of fashion, food and travel. If you want to do something off-beat when visiting a place, do check out their blog for ideas.
2. Travel Fashion Girl: Packing lists, fashion do’s and don’ts and beauty essentials – this blog has it all. I, more often than not, refer to this blog before travelling to a new place to make sure I am fully prepared.
3. The Shooting Star: I first heard about this blog when it won the Best Indian Travel Blog, 2013 award at IndiBlogger. Not only is this blog informative but also inspirational. Shivya, who runs the site, travels alone through the world sharing her experiences with a great personal touch and honesty.
4. The Everywhereist: I accidentally stumbled upon this blog a couple of years ago and it has been a staple in my travel reading diet ever since. In fact I love the wit in the writing so much that I keep re-reading some posts just to get a chuckle. The fact that the writer of the blog – Geraldine, travels with her husband struck a common chord with me. Perhaps, my most favorite blog of the lot!
5. Lee Abbamonte : Lee gained fame for being the youngest American to have visited every country in the world. Just the sheer amount of content and range of experiences available on this blog makes it a must read for travel enthusiasts.